Bachelor Degree Students
Students who have graduated from high school or institution equivalent to high school following the university entrance examination held by ÖSYM (Student Selection and Placement Center), and who have chosen a program at our university and been placed in one of our programs by ÖSYM, earn the right to study at our university. To complete your registration quickly and easily, you will need to apply to our applications office with all the documents as specified in our notices. We wish to remind you that failure to complete your registration within the required period will cause you to lose your place at the university.
Documents Required for Registration:
- University Entrance Results Statement
The placement results document downloaded and printed from the ÖSYM website
- Photocopy of National Identity Card
Six 4.5 x 6 cm photographs with your name and surname written on the reverse side. (Photos should show a clearly recognizable, front view of candidate’s face, and have been taken within the last 6 months).
- Residence Document or Declaration
Paper or petition and statement from the Muhtar’s office or the Civil Registry Office
- Criminal Record Clearance
(From the Prosecution Office or downloaded from https://www.turkiye.gov.tr )
- Military Service Certificate
-If the candidate is exempt, a copy of the military service exemption certificate
-If the candidate has completed his military service, a copy of the discharge paper
-For male candidates born in 1991 or later, a report of their military service status from the military induction office.
Original of high school diploma (for new graduates whose diploma has not yet been issued, a recently dated temporary proof of graduation paper)
For diplomas issued abroad, additional requirements are:
- A notary-certified Turkish translation of the high school diploma.
- A certificate of equivalence from the Turkish Ministry of Education or from a Turkish consulate abroad showing that the high school diploma is equivalent to a diploma obtained from a Turkish high school.
- Certificate of results in any national or international examination approved by our university, provided the results were achieved within the requisite period, and not more than two years before present.
Click here for the admission requirements for foreign students.
- Proof of Paid Tuition
Bank receipt showing deposit of the tuition fee (students who have full scholarships will not pay anything). Those who wish to pay their tuition in installments must pay 25% in advance, followed by the balance in 6 installments via a bank with which there is an agreement.
Where to Register: SANKO University
İncilipınar Mah., GaziMuhtar Paşa Bul. No.36, 27090 Şehitkamil /GAZIANTEP
- Documents sent by post will not be accepted and we will not register candidates whose documents arrive this way.
- Copies or photocopies of the original documents requested for registration will not be accepted.
- Students presenting incomplete documents will not be registered. Individuals who use counterfeit or altered documents, or who are determined to have cheated on the university entrance exam, or registered with false information, will be dis-enrolled and legal action will be taken against them.
- Candidates who have not finalized their registration in the specified period will lose their right to enroll, and will have no further claim in this respect.
Tuition may be paid in advance. Students who do not pay the full amount in advance must pay 25% when registering, and the remainder in 6 (six) equal installments, the first installment is to be paid the month after the initial down payment, and followed by one installment per month thereafter.
Please find our bank details below:
|Banka ve Şube Adı
|T.VAKIFLAR BANKASI T.A.O.-G.ANTEP ORGANİZE SAN. ŞUBE
|T.GARANTİ BANKASI A.S.-GAZIANTEP TİCARİ ŞUBE
|FINANSBANK A.S.-MERKEZ ŞUBE / GAZİANTEP
|DENIZ BANK A.S.-GAZIANTEP TICARI MERKEZ ŞUBE